October Visual Recipes | Speech Therapy | Cooking with Kids | Life Skills
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Thank you for checking out my October Visual Recipes Resource!
This resource allows kids to easily follow & make 4 “Halloween/October” Recipes including: Witch’s Brew Dirt Cups, Spider Cookies, Monster Popcorn Balls, and Pumpkin Patch Dirt Cups.
These visual recipes are perfect for incorporating hands on learning into classroom lessons and/or at home in your own kitchen!
Using these recipes you will be able to target the following skill areas: Vocabulary, Grammar, Answering/Asking Questions, Following Directions, Sequencing, Core Words/Phrases, Expressive Language, Social/Pragmatics, Basic Concepts, and Cooking Concepts.
There are FIVE PDFs included in this RESOURCE (ZIP file). You will need a unzipping program to access all of these files.
To use this resource, simply print all the pages OR for a NO PRINT OPTION, open this PDF file on an iPad, tablet, or computer.
HERE IS WHAT YOU GET:
- 4 VISUAL RECIPES: Listing all ingredients, tools, & step by step directions needed
- VOCABULARY CARDS for each recipe: You will easily be able to teach and review ingredients, tools, and actions with the provided vocabulary cards. *They also work as VISUALS!*
- COMPREHENSION QUESTIONS for each recipe:Include visual answer choices
- To-Do List
- Student/Client Preference Sheet
- Cheat Sheet for each recipe: Pre-filled with targets for Vocabulary, Questions, Core Words/Phrases, Adjectives, Verbs & Basic Concepts.
- Shopping List for each recipe: Pre-filled with ingredients and tools needed.
- Blank Cheat Sheet
I LOVE seeing and hearing how you use my resources! It truly warms my heart! Be sure to TAG ME on Instagram @live.love.speech so I don't miss your posts!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT! Please e-mail me with any questions at Kristine@livelovespeech.com.
KristineLive Love Speech