Do you accept purchase orders?
Yes, we accept purchase orders from schools, school districts, hospitals, and businesses. After processing your order, we will send you an invoice by email.
How can I submit a purchase order?
You may submit a purchase order by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What do I need to include?
- Purchase orders MUST contain an email where the web-based order/invoice can be sent. Purchase orders will not be fulfilled without an invoicing email.
- If you are ordering the Visual Recipe Cards (physical product), shipping must be included in the PO.
- If you are ordering downloadable products, please provide the email of the person that will be using that resource and we will send it via email directly. If no email is provided the products will not be sent.
- Tax Exempt Form (if applicable)
- Please note that purchase orders must have an official purchase order number and an authorized signature
How can I get your W9?
Here is a link to download our W9 form.
What do I do if my school or business is exempt from sales tax?
Send us your tax exempt certificate by email: email@example.com
Please note that the exempt school or program must be making the purchase and be listed "bill to" in order for the sale to be considered tax exempt. If an individual makes the original purchase and then gets reimbursed by an exempt organization, the original sale is not considered tax exempt.