Grab N' Go Sequencing | Task Cards, Interactive Pieces, & BOOM Cards™ | Speech Therapy
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Thank you for checking out my
This pack will allow your students or clients to work on sequencing & vocabulary skills. It is perfect for on-the-go therapy, RTI, centers, and in-class therapy sessions.
All task cards have VISUAL ANSWER CHOICES and are numbered to easily take data on the provided data sheets. Students can use magnetic chips, bingo daubers, mini erasers, play-doh, or dry erase markers to choose their answers.
DIGITAL OPTION NOW INCLUDED- Use on the Boom Learning Website!
- BOOM Cards (60 TOTAL): Receptive Task Cards, 3 Step Sequencing Task Cards, & 4 Step Sequencing Task Cards
- Receptive Task Cards (60 TOTAL): What happened FIRST?, What happened NEXT?, & What happened LAST?
- 3 Step Sequencing Receptive Task Cards (30 TOTAL): Each card is numbered and coordinates with the provided data sheet. Visual answer choices provided.
- 4 Step Sequencing Receptive Task Cards (30 TOTAL): Each card is numbered and coordinates with the provided data sheet. Visual answer choices provided.
Cover Cards for ALL SETS
- DATA SHEETS: Easy data collection and progress monitoring throughout the year.
- Sequencing Mats & Interactive Pieces for 30 sequences: Mats are set up with 4 STEP SEQUENCES. Blank pieces/squares are included to cover up the 4th step on the mats if you are working on 3 STEP SEQUENCES.
- Blank Mats: Print & laminate the provided mats to store all of the interactive pieces. THREE & FOUR step BLANK sequencing mats are also included.
- BLACK & WHITE/CUT & PASTE Sequencing Sheets (30 TOTAL): Pages can be sent home as homework (along with the parent letter) OR be used as a NO PREP option during therapy sessions.
- 2 Parent/Guardian Letters: TWO different letters are provided: 1. To be sent home with the provided homework pages. 2. To be sent home with the cut & paste sheets.
- Homework sheets: THREE pages to be sent home as carryover (What happened first?, What happened next?, and What happened last?)
**There are THREE WAYS to prep and organize this pack!**
OPTION 1: Store on a binder ring or in a photo case
OPTION 2: Put in page protectors & assemble in a binder
OPTION 3: NO-PREP option on the ipad.
I hope you enjoy using this Grab N' Go Pack throughout the year because I loved creating it for you! Using hands on products with your students equals endless opportunities for speech and language development while having FUN!
I LOVE seeing and hearing how you use my resources! It truly warms my heart! Be sure to TAG ME on Instagram so I don't miss your posts!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
Live Love Speech