Basic Concepts Following Directions Boom Cards™ | FREEBIE | Speech Therapy
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Thank you for checking out this FREEBIE BOOM Card™ variation of my Grab N' Go Basic Concepts Pack! You can use these Following Directions embedded with temporal concepts Cards only on the Boom Learning website or app. Students will LOVE using the interactive pieces!
This resource will allow your students or clients to work on following directions embedded with temporal concepts. It is perfect for DISTANCE LEARNING and/or TELETHERAPY.
HERE IS WHAT YOU GET:
- 12 INTERACTIVE CARDS focusing on FOLLOWING DIRECTIONS embedded with temporal concepts (BEFORE, AFTER, FIRST, & SECOND).
HOW TO USE:
- Read the prompt across the top of the card. Drag the "pictures" onto the numbered squares and click SUBMIT to see if the chosen answers are correct or incorrect.
WHAT ARE BOOM CARDS?
Boom Cards are digital task cards that you use on the Boom Learning website. To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires.
To use BOOM CARDS™, you MUST OPEN at least a FREE Boom Learning Account.
Here are some features that can help you in teletherapy, as a traveling SLP, or during remote learning:
- NO PREP/PRINTING
- Interactive with moveable pieces
- Use with internet-connected devices: computer, tablets, SMARTboards
- Engaging and entertaining
When you purchase this resource, you will download a PDF with a link to the task cards on the Boom Learning website. You will be asked to sign in to your account or create a free account. All purchased decks can be found in your library. Boom Cards are accessed and used on the Boom Learning website. There is no need to download, save, or print (all your decks stay on the website.)
I LOVE seeing and hearing how you use my resources! It truly warms my heart! Be sure to TAG ME on Instagram so I don't miss your posts!
Live Love Speech