I am super excited to share my newest idea with you all! This can be used in various ways such as a “warm-up” or “wrap-up” activity.
Here is what you need to prepare this activity…
- Small envelopes or “library” pockets
- Printed page of numbers 1-10 or 1-20 (3 copies)
- Basket or hat for one set of numbers
- Quick articulation activities (e.g. Say your sound 10 times, Say 2 sound words that are things)
- Print and cut numbers 1-10 or 1-20 (how ever many articulation activities you would like to have).
- Glue each number to a library pocket or small envelope.
- Cut the other two copies of numbers apart and place inside a basket or hat.
- Create and cut apart various articulation activities and place into library pockets.
- Each session (or once a week) students choose 3 numbers from the basket either at the beginning or the end.
- According to the numbers chosen, students take an activity from the library pockets.
- Students take turns completing their chosen activities (e.g. Use a sound word in a question).