Preschool Vocabulary BASIC CONCEPTS Boom Cards™ | Speech Therapy
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Thank you for checking out my BOOM Cards™ for Preschool Vocabulary BASIC CONCEPTS! You can use these cards only on the Boom Learning website or app. Students will LOVE using the interactive "play dough" pieces to choose their answers!!
This resource will allow your students or clients to work on identifying basic concepts. It is perfect for DISTANCE LEARNING and/or TELETHERAPY. The vocabulary words and concepts used in this pack were compiled using the most frequently occurring words of preschool children from evidence based research.
HERE IS WHAT YOU GET:
- Interactive Digital Data Sheets: Answers can be recorded on the included interactive digital data sheets which are numbered & labeled (located in this zip file as a separate PDF). These sheets can also be printed!
- 30 Task Cards: ALL with 3 VISUAL answer choices targeting receptive identification of Basic Concepts.
HOW TO USE:
- Students/Clients will read the direction/prompt on the top of each card. Next, drag the “dough” under the correct picture and click SUBMIT to see if the chosen answer is correct or incorrect.
There are TWO PDFs included in this RESOURCE (ZIP file). You will need a unzipping program to access all of these files.
WHAT ARE BOOM CARDS?
Boom Cards are digital task cards that you use on the Boom Learning website. To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires.
To use BOOM CARDS™, you MUST OPEN at least a FREE Boom Learning Account.
Here are some features that can help you in teletherapy, as a traveling SLP, or during remote learning:
- NO PREP/PRINTING
- Interactive with moveable pieces
- Use with internet-connected devices: computer, tablets, SMARTboards
- Engaging and entertaining
When you purchase this resource, you will download a PDF with a link to the task cards on the Boom Learning website. You will be asked to sign in to your account or create a free account. All purchased decks can be found in your library. Boom Cards are accessed and used on the Boom Learning website. There is no need to download, save, or print (all your decks stay on the website.)
I LOVE seeing and hearing how you use my resources! It truly warms my heart! Be sure to TAG ME on Instagram @live.love.speech so I don't miss your posts!
Live Love Speech