June Visual Recipes | Speech Therapy | Cooking with Kids | Life Skills
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Thank you for checking out my June Visual Recipes Resource!
This resource allows kids to easily follow & make 4 No-Cook Recipes including: Ice Cream in a Bag, Mini Banana Pops, Brownie Bites Grill & Under the Sea Snack.
These visual recipes are perfect for incorporating hands on learning into classroom lessons and/or at home in your own kitchen!
Using these recipes you will be able to target the following skill areas: Vocabulary, Grammar, Answering/Asking Questions, Following Directions, Sequencing, Core Words/Phrases, Expressive Language, Social/Pragmatics, Basic Concepts, and Cooking Concepts.
There are FIVE PDFs included in this RESOURCE (ZIP file). You will need an unzipping program to access all of these files.
To use this resource, simply print all the pages OR for a NO PRINT OPTION, open the PDF files on an iPad, tablet, or computer.
HERE IS WHAT YOU GET:
- 4 VISUAL RECIPES: Listing all ingredients, tools, & step by step directions needed
- VOCABULARY CARDS for each recipe: You will easily be able to teach and review ingredients, tools, and actions with the provided vocabulary cards. *They also work as VISUALS!*
- COMPREHENSION QUESTIONS for each recipe:Include visual answer choices
- To-Do List
- Student/Client Preference Sheet
- Cheat Sheet for each recipe: Pre-filled with targets for Vocabulary, Questions, Core Words/Phrases, Adjectives, Verbs & Basic Concepts.
- Shopping List for each recipe: Pre-filled with ingredients and tools needed.
- Blank Cheat Sheet
I LOVE seeing and hearing how you use my resources! It truly warms my heart! Be sure to TAG ME on Instagram @live.love.speech so I don't miss your posts!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT! Please e-mail me with any questions at Kristine@livelovespeech.com.
KristineLive Love Speech