Visual Recipe BOOM Cards™ BUNDLE | SPRING THEME | Speech Therapy
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Thank you for checking out my BOOM Cards™ BUNDLE for SPRING THEMED RECIPES! You can use these recipe activity cards only on the Boom Learning website or app.
Students will LOVE using the interactive ingredients & tools to make their very own recipe. It is the perfect way to incorporate “cooking” into sessions .
Using these activities you will be able to target the following skill areas:
Sequencing, Vocabulary, Grammar, Answering/Asking Questions, Following Directions, Expressive Language, Social/Pragmatics, Basic Concepts, and Cooking Vocabulary/Skills.
HERE IS WHAT YOU GET:
- Visual Recipe Task Cards & Activities for Making Dirt Cups, Spring Snack Mix, & Shamrock Shake!
- Task Cards for EACH of the THREE Visual Recipe BOOM Cards: There is a MATCHING activity, SORTING activity, STEP BY STEP VISUAL directions with INTERACTIVE components, and 6 COMPREHENSION QUESTIONS with visual answer choices.
HOW TO USE:
- Students/Clients will read the direction/prompt on the top of each card & complete the tasks. For the comprehension questions, students will drag the “dough” under the correct picture and click SUBMIT to see if the chosen answer is correct or incorrect.
WHAT ARE BOOM CARDS?
Boom Cards are digital task cards that you use on the Boom Learning website. To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires.
To use BOOM CARDS™, you MUST OPEN at least a FREE Boom Learning Account.
Here are some features that can help you in teletherapy, as a traveling SLP, or during remote learning:
- NO PREP/PRINTING
- Interactive with moveable pieces
- Use with internet-connected devices: computer, tablets, SMARTboards
- Engaging and entertaining
When you purchase this resource, you will download a PDF with a link to the task cards on the Boom Learning website. You will be asked to sign in to your account or create a free account. All purchased decks can be found in your library. Boom Cards are accessed and used on the Boom Learning website. There is no need to download, save, or print (all your decks stay on the website.)
I LOVE seeing and hearing how you use my resources! It truly warms my heart! Be sure to TAG ME on Instagram @live.love.speech so I don't miss your posts!
Live Love Speech